Colorado Mountain Adventure Wedding Venues with jaw dropping mountain views are my playground. Wether you are into intimate mountain ceremonies or into unique, epic 12,000 feet hike adventure of unbeaten paths of Colorado trail, I have an option just for you!
Google states, Colorado is ranked #7 in the Untied States, and one of the top 20 locations world wide for adventure elopements and destination intimate weddings. Well know for our multitude of “Fourteeners” – mountain peaks topping 14,000 feet above sea level, we boast not only endless sites of majestic mountain backdrops but sparkling lakes, rivers and streams and lush meadows with wild flowers that provide you with a painterly, dreamy, timeless experience and picturesque backdrops.
Or Is it?
Well, it turns out that with so many choices we tend to get lost and feel so rushed with your perfect selection. Here are few favorites!
ASPEN COLORADO ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER
ALLENSPARK, COLORADO WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
Down highway 66 a bit from Estes Park, lies Allenspark with two awesome wedding venues: Wild Basin Lodge and the castle-looking church, Our Lady of the Mountains, St. Malo’s Chapel on the Rock
BRECKENRIDGE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
BEAVER CREEK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
SaddleRidge ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER Did you know that it’s only $200 to get married in Rocky Mountain National Park? TRAIL RIDGE ROAD Sprague Lake, Bear Lake, Lily Lake, Moraine Park. Mary’s Lake Lodge, YMCA of the Rockies,
ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER
With some wedding sites requiring guest lists of less than 10 people, Rocky Mountain National Park is the perfect spot for a dreamy elopement or intimate wedding. You can get married on the side of Trail Ridge Road, or hike up to Dream Lake is a high alpine lake located in Rocky Mountain National Park in northern Colorado, located east of the continental divide. Alberta Falls for a stunning mountain elopement location. Nymph Lake Emerald Lake Bierstadt Lake
GRAND LAKE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
If you take Highway 34 (Trail Ridge Road) all the way west through Rocky Mountain National Park, you arrive in the gorgeous mountain town of Grand Lake, CO. My all-time favorite wedding venue, Winding River Ranch is a fantastic mountain ranch wedding venue with great views, two different barns to have your reception, and several cabins that you can rent out to have your family and friends stay.
GRANBY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
Strawberry Creek Ranch 9N Granby Ranch has stunning mountain backdrops and aspen trees. Another favorite is YMCA of the Rockies Snow Mountain Ranch C Lazy U Ranch.
FRASER WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
TABERNASH WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
VAIL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
SAN JUAN MOUNTAIN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
DENVER WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
Chatfield Botanic Gardens, Crooked Willow Farms in Larkspur. Evergreen Lake House The Barn in Evergreen,
Arches National Park — Special Permit Fee: $55
• Bryce Canyon National Park — Special Permit Fee: $100
• Devil’s Tower National Monument — Special Permit Fee: $100
• Everglades National Park — Special Permit Fee: $100
• Glacier National Park — Special Permit Fee: $100
• The Grand Canyon — Special Permit Fee: $175
• Grand Tetons National Park — Special Permit Fee: $100
• Great Smoky Mountains National Park — Special Permit Fee: $50
• Joshua Tree National Park — Special Permit Fee: Varies
• Olympic National Park — Special Permit Fee: Varies
• Rocky Mountain National Park — Special Permit Fee: $200
• Sequoia National Park — Special Permit Fee: $175
• Yellowstone National Park — Special Permit Fee: $50
• Yosemite National Park — Special Permit Fee: $150
• Zion National Park — Special Permit Fee: $100