“Road trips are the equivalent of human wings. Ask me to go on one anywhere. We’ll stop in every small town and learn the history and stories feel the ground, and capture the spirit. Then we’ll turn into our own story that will live inside our history to carry with us always. Because stories are more important than THINGS. “
Let’s make memories…maybe your dream location is on my bucket list
- See Shooting stars from five-star backcountry observatory on Haileakala National Park, Hawaii
- Drop into the muzzle of the world’s largest dormant volcanoes Ka Lu’u o Ka “o” o Cinder Cone, Hawaii Haleakala National Park
- Plunge from rainforest to caldera and see Hawaii’s famously explosive national park three different ways, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea three ways: IKI, Halema’uma’u Crater, and Pu’u o’o trails.
- Hike Every The National Parks of Poland
- Adventure around EVERY National Park in the United States
- Bialowieza, home to an 800 year old forest, what is today’s Bialowieza National Park from early 1500’s. Trails here range from the short 2.4 mile Tsar’s Trail, where you might find wild orchids blossoming among the hornbeams, to the most challenging seven-mile Wolf’s Trail that wanders past the remains of ancient glacial deposits.
- Tatra Mountains -Here in southern Poland the mountains rise to more than 8000 feet to culminate in sweeping ridges and airy vistas that soar well above the treeline. Most adventure folks come this way to hike Morkie Oko Lake near Zakopane but you should fill your daypack with snacks and explore any of the dozen trails that wend past tidy mountain chalets, Poland’s highest waterfall or even to an alpine hotel made out of stone. Scramble the way to the top of 6, 512 foot Kasprowy Wierch, for views of the valley of Five Lakes and 7, 545 foot Swinica Peak.
- Document Adventure Elopement, intimate Wedding on Monhegan Island, Maine
- Document Adventure Elopement, intimate Wedding in Paris, France