Keep some room in your heart for the Unimaginable."
- Mary Oliver
“Road trips are the equivalent of human wings. Ask me to go on one anywhere. We’ll stop in every small town and learn the history and stories feel the ground, and capture the spirit. Then we’ll turn into our own story that will live inside our history to carry with us always. Because stories are more important than THINGS. “
- Victoria Ericson
Let’s make memories…maybe your dream location is on my bucket list
I breathe mountain crisp air of the Colorado Rockies, live to feel the mist of a waterfall after a adventurous hike, and capture YOUR details, your souls surrounded by the endless beauty it has to offer. Three of my favorite things: Adventurous couples, snow, and sun. My name is Justyna Butler and I am an adventurer, an artist, road-trip lover, and an elopement photographer passionate about capturing the breathtaking world around us to tell YOUR story.
Authentic, raw, and soulful; that’s where it’s at for me. The images with endless depth, allowing you to get to feel the emotive moments within and between my clients. If you you are here, that means you’ve started to form a connection with my work, and that’s really what it’s all about. I consider my cameras & lenses to be like extension of my heart. I feel what’s happening right in front of me and I document just that! I love to connect with my couples…and if you just add unexplored places….I AM GAME! Learn how this works and let’s plan an adventure!
There is no limit to where I’ll travel to document just that! YOU and YOUR STORY! LET’S SET UP AN ADVENTURE!
If you happen to adventure in any of these Bucket location I have been dying to shoot at! Contact chat discounts!
1. See Shooting stars from five-star backcountry observatory on Haileakala National Park, Hawaii
2. Drop into the muzzle of the world’s largest dormant volcanoes Ka Lu’u o Ka “o” o Cinder Cone, Hawaii Haleakala National Park
3. Plunge from rainforest to caldera and see Hawaii’s famously explosive national park three different ways, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea three ways: IKI, Halema’uma’u Crater, and Pu’u o’o trails.
4. Hike Every The National Parks of Poland
5. Adventure around EVERY National Park in the United States
6. Bialowieza, home to an 800 year old forest, what is today’s Bialowieza National Park from early 1500’s. Trails here range from the short 2.4 mile Tsar’s Trail, where you might find wild orchids blossoming among the hornbeams, to the most challenging seven-mile Wolf’s Trail that wanders past the remains of ancient glacial deposits.
7. Tatra Mountains -Here in southern Poland the mountains rise to more than 8000 feet to culminate in sweeping ridges and airy vistas that soar well above the treeline. Most adventure folks come this way to hike Morkie Oko Lake near Zakopane but you should fill your daypack with snacks and explore any of the dozen trails that wend past tidy mountain chalets, Poland’s highest waterfall or even to an alpine hotel made out of stone. Scramble the way to the top of 6, 512 foot Kasprowy Wierch, for views of the valley of Five Lakes and 7, 545 foot Swinica Peak.
8. Document Adventure Elopement, intimate Wedding on Monhegan Island, Maine
10. Document Adventure Elopement, intimate Wedding in Paris, France