Trust Begins With A Friendly Hello or Simple Phone Call
Hi! I'm Justyna -
I'm the artist behind the lens. Feel free to scroll down to check out my face, so you know who will be documenting your adventure!
10 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I have an addiction to la Columbe Frogtown, Marcipan, Cacao, Hazelnut Coffee pressed in French Press.
2. My husband and I met on adventure on Monhegan Island, Maine. Fell free to ask about it! One day I will write a novel about it. It's probably the most romantic thing that we have experienced.
3. I'm a light chaser. I will be the first one to convince you the ONLY BEST TIME to start your BIG DAY is at 4am at sunrise.
4. Sunday morning stay in bed snuggles are my fave.
5. Watercolors are the reason why I love photography so much...and it all started when I was teaching art! Feel free to ask me about this.
6. Cinema has been a huge inspiration for filmmaking, movement....and the selective focus capturing sensual details...
7. I Wear Yoga pants as a work uniform and always hiking boots when adventuring.
8. I might have been a hummingbird in the previous life...I am truly obsessed with these tiny creatures.
9. My favorite lens that lives on my camera is a tilt shift lens.
10. And I hate doing laundry! If you made it this far, WHY HELLO THERE NATURE LOVERS!
I am an adventurer, a light chaser, road-trip lover, and an elopement + intimate wedding photographer and filmmaker passionate about capturing you among the breathtaking world around us to tell YOUR unique love story. Authentic, raw, and soulful; that's where it's at for me. I consider my cameras & lenses to be like extension of my heart.
Most days you can find us hosting friends for dinners ( I drink his beer, Blake makes the food)My husband, Blake (who also happens to be a very talented chef and craft brewer )is my rock support, love of my freaking life and partner in all crazy things we tackle in our adventures. We have been together 20 years, married for 18 of those, meaning I've spent more days of my life with him than without. Since Blake and I met on Maine, we call our son "LOBSTER." These two guys are my EVERYTHING. They are my happy place.
Choosing me to capture YOU, your unique story, will mean an adventure. Watch the "behind the lens" film to grab a taste of what is to come....I want to know your little things of YOU, the way you laugh, the way you snuggle, why you love him, and most importantly, YOUR intimate LOVE STORY.
There is no limit to where I'll travel to document just that! YOU and YOUR STORY! LET'S SET UP AN ADVENTURE!
So tell me something about YOU....filling out my contact form!What is the best adventure you've ever experienced together? Describe your vision of a perfect hiking adventure! I'd love to get to know you better so drop the line so we can connect!
2501 15th St.
Denver, CO 80211 USA
COUNTRIES I’VE BEEN TO
NEXT TO VISIT
Document an elopement on Monhegan Island
Document an elopement in Tatra Mountains in Poland by Morskie Oko
Travel to Hawaii
Renew my vows on Monhegan Island