Rocky Mountain Bride
Looks Like Film Pro
The Knot Colorado
The Wandering Weddings
MARCH 2019 HAWAII
NOVEMBER 2019 WALES, UK
NOVEMBER 2019 POLAND, EU
DECEMBER YOSEMITE, CA
"Where the mountains touch the sky, a dream come true, I will live there forever till I die" Don McLean
My name is Justyna Butler and I am an adventurer, a light chaser, road-trip lover, and an elopement + intimate wedding photographer passionate about capturing you among the breathtaking world around us to tell YOUR unique story. Authentic, raw, and soulful; that’s where it’s at for me. I consider my cameras & lenses to be like extension of my heart.
Are You Ready to Begin Your Adventure?
There is no limit to where I'll travel to document just that! YOU and YOUR STORY! LET'S SET UP AN ADVENTURE!
I am a wife – to my best friend husband, Blake (who also happens to be a very talented chef and craft brewer of Six Capital Brewery. He is rock tech support, support, love of my freaking life and partner in all crazy things we tackle in our adventures. We have been together 20 years, married for 18 of those, meaning I’ve spent more days of my life with him than without. Since Blake and I met on Maine, we call our son “LOBSTER.” These two guys are my EVERYTHING. They are my happy place.
Choosing me to capture YOU, your unique story, will mean an adventure. Watch the “behind the lens” film to grab a taste of your adventure….I want to know your little things of YOU, the way you laugh, the way you snuggle, why you love him, and most importantly, YOUR intimate STORY.
COUNTRIES I’VE BEEN TO
NEXT TO VISIT
Document an elopement on Monhegan Island
Document an elopement in Tatra Mountains in Poland by Morskie Oko
Travel to Hawaii
Renew my vows on Monhegan Island
Trust Begins With A Friendly Hello or Simple Phone Call
Hi! I'm Justyna -
I'm the artist behind the lens. Feel free to scroll down to check out my face, so you know who will be documenting your adventure!
5 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I have an addiction to Coffee.
2. My husband and I met on Monhegan Island, Maine. Fell free to ask about it! One day I will write a novel about it. It's probably the most romantic thing that we have experienced to us.
3. I'm a light chaser. I will be the first one to convince you the ONLY BEST TIME to start your BIG DAY is at 4am at sunrise.
4. Sunday morning stay in bed snuggles are my fave.
5. Watercolors are the reason why I love photography so much...and it all started when I was teaching art! Feel free to ask me about this.
2501 15th St.
Denver, CO 80211 USA